Our pet transport vans have been custom designed and we hold both Defra Transporter Authorisation and a Certificate of Competence. We are insured specifically for pet transport. Our vehicles are key to the high level of service we pride ourselves on and to your peace of mind, our van's features include:
- Air conditioned.
- Independent electronic pet area ventilators which ventilate when the vehicle is stopped.
- Fiberglass interior that insulates during cold weather, and keeps cool during warm weather for additional comfort for your pet.
- We valet the interior after each journey.
- We provide regular call or text updates on progress for our customers peace of mind.
- Refrigeration for medication and wet food if required (Please advise at time of enquiry/booking).
- Dedicated database of 24hr veterinary surgeons who are on call.
- European emergency breakdown cover.
- Fitted immobilizer and tracking system.
- Independent high security pet areas with high tension spring locks.
- If the vehicle is broken into the thieves will be unable to unlock the pet areas.
- Pets can be securely removed and placed in their carriers from within the vehicle ensuring no escapees.
- Interior lighting to the pet area, we can see what we are doing day and night.
- Additional hazard warning lights fitted for safe night time pickups and drop offs.